This topic is not going to be your favorite thing to think about. In fact, I’ve been putting off writing and posting my series of articles on Life Insurance for the very same reason.
It’s a fact – planning ahead for the passing of a loved one one, include yourself – just isn’t at the top of most people’s list.
Unfortunately, no one is guaranteed a tomorrow. The question you have to ask is yourself is – if I don’t make it home tomorrow night, will my family be in a position to maintain their lifestyle I have worked so hard to create for them?
Over the course of the next few weeks please look for a series of articles on the topic of Life Insurance. We’ll dig deeper into key topics such as:
- Types and features of life insurance products, including group plans and benefits
- Suitability – which type of policy is right for me and my family?
- How much do I need and simple methods to accurately determine the right amount of coverage
- Life insurance application and qualification process
- Post policy issuance – things to stay on top of as time passes and life stages and needs change
- Business life – Key Man and Buy-Sell uses for life insurance
For now the most important thing is to get motivated and get smart. Bad things happen to good people – every single day.